How to check the ink levels from the printer software?
- Based on the operating system you have installed, perform one of the following
- Windows 8 : Right click on an empty area on your Start screen. Now,go to the app bar to select All Apps. Finally, click the icon that bears your printer name
- Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista: Desktop – – >Start – – >All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Officejet Pro 6968
- On the printer software, press the Estimated Ink levels to know your requirement.
How to locate the cartridge number on the printer?To locate the cartridge number on the printer is one of the easiest tasks. Go to the cartridge access door and then look for the number In case if you are not able tofind the cartridge number, you can also find it through the printer software.
How to locate the cartridge number in the printer software?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen.Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to clickand open the folder that has your printer’s name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs- – > HP – – >HP Officejet Pro 6968
- On your printer’s display screen, tap on Shop option and then select Shopfor supplies online.
How to choose right ink cartridges?It is advisable to use the original HP ink cartridges. The original cartridges havebeen designed and tested with the HP printers to produce excellent results timeafter time.