Before you begin the setup process, make sure that the following operation is performed.
- Your wireless network connection is properly setup and in working condition.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and the computer used should be connected to same wireless network.
- When asked, enter the wireless network name (SSID) and wireless password.
- Based on the level of security required, you may have to use a WPA, pass phrase or WEP key.
On the printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless button and then tap on Settings. In the list of options available, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the directions to complete the setup.
How to change from a USB connection to wireless network (Windows)?
- Perform one of the following functions depending on your operating system.
- Your HP officejet Pro 6968 Latest Driver and Manuals Download From 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968